Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oct 24 2007

Well, this ought to be interesting. I have never done anything quite like this before, writing my thoughts out so that anyone in the world could possibly see them. But i suppose that it is one way to keep in touch with people without having to send out 7 million emails all the time....i guess i will just have to remember to come here and write fairly often.



Many good things have happened in the last few days.... my ex husband recieved the Lord! boy that is sure an answer to prayer.... and we found out that his wife is also a believer. I truly hope that God continues to make new people out of them.



Tonight is church, and i look forward to what it is we will be learning this evening. I will be back to document what new truth's i have been introduced to...
For now i have to go and rescue a screaming baby.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...