Friday, July 24, 2009

somedays....

Somedays, I wonder how boring life would be without kids. Then there are days I wonder if it would be peaceful..... and quiet..... And then there are days when it is so stinkin funny, I can barely contain my amusement. Today is one of those days.....

Jeremiah was hanging out in the bathroom with Tayler.... she was washing her face, and then cleaning it up from all the mess that happens when you have 7 kids brushing their teeth in front of one mirror...... As he was hanging out, she had opened the cupboard to get out a washcloth to clean up with....... in that same place.... there happend to be some "can-nee"

It was nicely wrapped in pretty colored paper..... here he is coming to show mommy the "can-nee" that he so desperately wants to eat. Can you just see the joy and excitement of his find in his eyes? Here is what he really found.............................

So just to see what he would do........... i handed it back to him................

He enjoyed it so much he went back to get the rest.......... apparently his box of "can-nee" was a variety pack....

You can't make this stuff up..... it is too good. I am just glad Tayler had the presence of mind to grab my phone when she saw what he was doing.... so we could capture these moments for all to see. When we wouldn't let him eat the rest of the candy.... he actually threw a king size temper tantrum........ Who knew?...... you buy them all these toys.... and all they want to do is play with cardboard...

1 comment:

  1. o.k. so maybe that one wasn't edifying but it reminded me that laughter is medicine to the bones/or spirit- where's my concordance...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...