Friday, May 1, 2009

Return to Reality

well, after yesterday's quiet. I am home and life is quite back to normal. How do i know it is back to normal?
I sat down at the computer to turn around and find my 2 yr old participating in a wonderful art project.
He had decided that the living room needed new decor. His chosen medium was Talc. You can see where he encouraged the other children, the ones that can spell... to participate. He made a shadow drawing with his feet.

and like any good kid who is thinking that they are in trouble..... he hid his identity.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the joys of raising children!! Do I have to tell you how hard it was not to laugh out loud!!??!! Just so you don't think the joy of the day ended here.... i went to find him and he was in my bathroom. He had tried to flush my car keys down the toilet, and rescue them with daddys razor that was left on the counter.
Right now.... i am glad that he is taking a NAP!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...