Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sister and Mom visit.....day 1

So today I almost earned the bad auntie of the year award....
I made breakfast.... potato pancakes, farm fresh eggs with some veg and cheese....  served it to all the kids....  and about 10 minutes in... Hunter comes and finds me down the hall....

" Um... mom?..... "

"yea"

"Um... Angelo is allergic to eggs."

and then he spins on his heel and walks down the hall back to the kitchen....

HMMMMM
not good.  I had forgotten the poor guy was allergic....  Good thing HE remembered...

Later in the day Mom, Sis, Tayler and I went to DUTCH BROTHERS.... ( I get it all the time now.... but for them it is a special treat.... there are no DB's in the Bay Area.... and it is a travisty)    and then to Kohl's....  under the guise of mom wanting a pair of earrings....  we left with two pairs of earrings, some shoes and two rings later.....  we were victims of great marketing.... or maybe it was just the word SALE....

After the retail therapy....  I moved from worst aunt to BEST mom...  Tayler got to get her hair "styled"  she got about 8 inches cut off, and she LOVES it!....  She is floating around the house, in the midst of pure bliss and FREEDOM that comes with shorter hair....she looks beautiful ( but I am HIGHLY biased)

I think tomorrow is going to be Spudnuts....  hopefully I don't try to kill anyone again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...