Saturday, November 20, 2010

begin crazy vacation 2

It seems as though the last few months have been full of travel upon travel...currently we are on the road headed to California to catch a plane to the Big Apple....

All our adventures began in July with Mexico City.  The big kids spent some time in Tennessee... then as a family we were off to the Oregon Coast.... Now we are already part of the way into the adventure that will be NYC.

My wonderful, adorable, amazing, and mildly delusional aunt, thought that it would be a grand idea to go to NYC....  this was about oh,...  2006...  we were supposed to go in 2007....  we are a few years off the schedule, but the adventure should still be something utterly amazing.

Day one's schedule, will begin after arriving in NY at 6 am after a Red Eye flight.  I would love to give you a play by play of the day, but I just checked the calendar again and it is different from the last time I looked at it....  the one constant is the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular that afternoon..  Somewhere in there might be a trip to Coney Island... and a Nathan's hot dog.

Also scheduled into this trip is the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Empire State Building, Wall Street, World Trade Center Memorial, Museum of Natural History, Some other Museum I can't remember as I type this, a starlight cruise of the skyline, an appearance on Good Morning America, watching them blow up the parade balloons in Central Park, Ice Skating in Central Park....  oh and the whole real reason we are going.....  The Macy's Day Parade....

I am not really sure why we got a hotel room,  I am not sure we are ever going to have time to sleep with all things that we have planned to do.

It is going to be one of those trips of a lifetime....whirlwind, for sure.  The camera battery is charged.... and we are ready to roll.

1 comment:

  1. Its only 2 days away!!! I can't wait for you guys to get here.

    oh and the calendar will ALWAYS be changing =)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...