Sunday, November 8, 2009

Change.........

I was reading a good friend's blog... she changed it up...(check her out... she is the lily one ).... and this was the comment i made on her site.... and then i got to thinking... i should put it on here.... so a cut and paste later... here you go.


See there is this verse that keeps coming back to me, in personal study, in Sunday school classes…. it is one of those bugger passages that gets you every time you read… and takes on new perspective when you read it in the light of a new issue in your life. Amazing how God’s word is alive that way.

It is for those times when we tend to RESIST change. When we fail to yield to a Sovereign God, who has our best interests in mind.

“You will say to me then, ‘why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?’ But indeed oh man who are you to reply against God?” (Romans 9:19,20a)

It goes on to use the analogy of us as clay and God the one who designed our very vessel.

If he designed my vessel, He knows it’s purpose. He will ensure i will get the work i was created for done.
All i have to do is be willing to be molded and shaped and fired into that vessel.
That is how i like to think of change…… it is my metamorphosis into the Woman GOD wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...