Saturday, June 26, 2010

Farmers Market Harvest

 These are some of the delicious cherries that we got from the Pasco Farmers Market today.  Can I just tell you how much I love going to the Farmers Market?  I love the hustle and bustle, the smells of fresh green things and the dirt they came from.  Today, besides the cherries, we picked up fresh Zucchini, Cabbage, Beets, Red and White Salad Onions, Yellow and Green Beans, Fresh Garlic, Carrots, and the mandatory bag of Kettle Corn.  Not a bad haul for around $30.

Our friends the Antos Family are there with Eggs and selling pork and chickens..... so we always stop for a chat at their booth.  If you are local, you need to check out their farm website "Happy Lil Homestead" and see what things they have going on over there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...