Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Things I've been thinking

1. you know it is cold outside when the water your husband used to de-ice his car window.... stays frozen on the driveway at noon.

2. people look at you funny when you come home after being gone for 2 months. Sometimes i wonder if i grew an extra head while i was away.

3. it is exciting to hear my 2 year old say he wants to do "histh stoolwark"

This one came in the shower this morning.

4. When I was little, my dad would take me to work. One of the things he taught me how to do was read the Rand-McNally Map books that he had. The thing had every street in the East Bay in it. He would patiently show me how to find a street so we could get to the job, then he would let me give him the directions on how to get to the house while we drove. But really, the most important map he taught me how to follow, was the one in the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...