Monday, January 11, 2010

first one of the new year

Well the first official blog of the new year. probably would have done this sooner, but I was teetering on the edge of death for a few days last week.
I came home from church a week ago and had a sore throat. I decided to lay down for a nap, and woke up worse than when I laid down. My tonsils were huge, swallowing was a feat of shear determination, and I had not only white spots on those puppies, but there was one big BLACK one.... not sure what it was I had... but I a quite glad that it decided to leave!

Well I don't have much more of anything to say... except tonight is going to be a fun little date night with the hot Seabee that lives in my house. Maybe I will have something profound to say in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...