Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update on Jan 13th's post

So, I figured that I should update on the friend that was sick with the same tumors as Dad. 

His has started to re-grow.

It was my fear when I first heard that he had fallen.  As of right now he is in the hospital, and on steriods to help with the swelling.  That has brought a bit of his speech back, but really we don't know what will happen next.

Please pray with me for this family, that God will grant them strength, in the days ahead.  They are likely to become more and more difficult.
~julie

1 comment:

  1. They are absolutely in my prayers-can you inbox me with names? Just first are fine.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...