Monday, December 20, 2010

Let it Snow!

For those of you that live where it snows, nights like this are a little less amazing.  But, for those who do not, I thought maybe some pictures would be cool.

Last night we got a couple of inches, and the most amazing thing was the sky.  It was 11pm  and it was so bright outside.  After marveling at the fact you could see the red in the neighbors barn, I walked back in to the house to get the camera and snap some pictures.



The first picture is when the flash  inadvertently went off... but it made for a spooky looking picture.  The others were with no flash, just capturing the ambient light in the sky.

Isn't God's creation amazing?

1 comment:

  1. Love nights like this! I often take walks by myself in the evening around 8:00 pm and winter is my favorite time. So peaceful and beautiful as the snow makes everything so bright!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...