Saturday, April 23, 2011

Epic mom fail.......

So, yesterday........  I did something I have never done before....

We had an appointment for Evan to see the Optometrist at Sears.

No biggie, normal mom stuff

They called Thursday to confirm.  I ask which part of the building they are in.  She says go to the merchandise pick up door. Its by the salon.... go in and there we are.

Simple enough........

So yesterday, when it was appointment time we arrive a little early... and we are right outside the merchandise pick up door.  We see some people going in.... and even though it is early we go and tell them we are there for Evan, and his 10 am appt.

They say ok.  Take the insurance cards.... and call him back in a bit to the Optometrist.

While he is in with the Doc. ..... my phone rings

It is Tayler from home... She says Sears is on the house phone calling and wondering where we are..

I incredulously say into the phone.... We are RIGHT HERE!  Evan is already in with the Dr!  are they nuts?

She quietly tells me.... "Mom? are you sure?" 

" Yes I am sure, don't you think I know where I am?"

"Well they say your not there......"

All of the sudden.... it was like the scales peeled off my eyes.....

I was in JC Penny's Optical department..............oops...

***epic mom fail ***

In my defense.... i went in the merchandise pick up door.... and it WAS by the salon.........sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...