Friday, January 14, 2011

A Greeting

Did you know?  I thank God every time I think of you, always in every prayer of mine, you are included, our friendship is precious to me.  We are more than friends, we are sisters, and I know that God has great things in store for your life, until the day we are called home to heaven.  I know also you pray for me and my relationship with Christ.  May we always encourage each other to speak the Truth. 
The time we spend together is never enough.... I can't wait until we are together in heaven!
As I was thinking of you this morning, and talking to God about you, my prayer was for your love of God to grow.... that you would hunger and thirst for knowledge and discernment that only He can give.  I prayed that the choices you make today, would be proved excellent, sincere, and without offense.  Oh how I hope you are filled with the evidence that Christ lives in you.  May you bring glory and praise to God.
~paraphrased julie style, from Philippians 1:3-11~

~~~ how is that for a greeting?  What would you think if a friend were to greet you this way? 
Hopefully you would be encouraged.

So, from me to you....  Good Morning...  Greetings.  I pray for you, all who read this blog.  May today be a day that you bring glory and praise to God.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...