Friday, January 21, 2011

too much to do!

Some days, there is so much randomness floating around in my head, I feel like I can't get going and get things done without some sort of data dump.... I get paralysed by all that needs to be completed.

I have pictures, partial blog post topics, recipes, birthdays, Children's Church lessons to write, Ladies Fellowship Devotion to think up, pictures, chores, play dates, packages to mail, paperwork to complete, appointments to make, pictures......and all of it just swirling in my head.

Well I feel better just having listed them all off here....

Now I better get going and get some of them DONE!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes there's nothing quite as beneficial as just listing things out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...